Sunday, November 25, 2012

SOLO Korea Trip 혼자여행~

Yes, once againnnnnnnn i went back to Korea for the THIRD times in the year 2012.
Instead of going with my friend again, decided to grab the air ticket and just travel myself ALONE!
People around me might thought that i'm crazy, and yes, i'm really crazyyy hahahas!

Actually travelling alone isn't that bad as you all thought.
I can make decision as i wish, going anywhere, doing anything without thinking of does my partner like it? And one more thing, the whole hotel room belong to you! Do anything unglam or whatever without any eyes looking at you. Hahahahahahah!!!

People might be questioning, "won't you feel afraid? can you understand korean?" etc..
Honestly my Korean standard is just at BASIC LEVEL!! LoL!
Don't really need to talk much when you are there, just need to know some basic things like "how much is this?" - 이거 얼마에요?(Igeol eolmayeyo?) "How can i get to this place?" - 여기까지 어떻게가요?(yeolgi kkaji ottoke kago?) "where is the toilet?" - 화장실은 어디있어요?(hwajangsil-eun eodi issoyo?)
And i really like their subway! It can brings you to anywhere you wanted to go easy and convenient enough, with announcement clearly made in Korean, English, Chinese & Japanese every stations. Even the bus, they will state clearly the next stop in Korean and English.



11oct2012 (Thursday)
DAY 1~

My flight was at 2:30pm and i reached Singapore Changi Terminal 3 at around 12pm. Was way toooooooo early! And so started shopping around all the 3 terminals and kakao talk-ing to my friend while waiting for the time to pass.

This plane was soooo empty as you can see from my picture.
I had my window seat and no one is sitting next to me :))
Happily sit at any weird position as i can. Hahahas!

It suppose to be a good chance to take a nap or enjoy the inflight entertainment facilities. But i'm down here very hard working doing my revision for my upcoming Korean TOPIK Examination for the whole 6hr25mins flight :(((have never seen myself for being so hardworking before in my entire life

Was so so so hungry and waiting for my lunch/dinner to be served.
Totally turned into an kids while ice-cream is being served. Hurray~ ^^


Arrived Seoul Incheon Airport at around 10pm kst.
Amazingly there isn't any queue at the immigration counter. For the 1st time i don't need to queue, or should say i leave the plane too quickly already? ㅋㅋㅋ

After claiming my baggages, headed out to the Airport Luminous Bus stop and took bus number 6015 to Sejong Hotel busstop.
Before arriving to my station i'm the only customer left on the bus, so was chatting with the handsome bus driver until i reach. hahas oops~

Upon arriving the station, called the person-in-charge of the Seoul Ville Tower (the guesthouse that i'm staying at this time round) and she asked me to wait for 5-10mins, she will drive down to fetch me up.
Wait and waiting and waited for almost 20mins in the midnight where the weather was 7°C without jacket on.
My patience isn't very good, i so feel like calling back to scream and yell at them, why the hell do they take such a long time to come down?! If i walk up myself, i might already reached -.-
Not as if i don't know the venue of the guesthouse, it's just above to the backpackers that i've stayed last time.
And soon finally i saw the car coming :(((((((

Finally arrived my hotel room, and the moment i stepped in, i went wow wow wow-ed~
Alone but i'm staying in this double room for the 1st night as they don't have single room left.
All kinds of facilities and a double and a single bed. Shiockness enough for myself.
Was so happy that i keep spamming my friend and sis the photos of the rooms. Hahas!




12oct2012 (Friday)
DAY 2~

My happiness for the big room only last me for a night. :(
Changed to a smaller room the next morning.
But still, everything is still there, just that the room is a bit smaller. But it's still big enough for me! :))

Crossed over to the Myeongdong streets (awww the myeongdong underpass is under renovation! my favourite cd's shop is gone for the moment too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
Had Krispy Kreme donuts for my breakfast before heading to Apgujeong hunting for someone birthday present..
Going both Chrome Hearts and MCM flagship stores which is just located opposite to SME.

Walked over to CUBE Cafe to grab a cup for coffee sitting down to charge my phone. HAHA!
Whole cafe was so empty, no fans at all. Hahas! Most probably bacause BEAST were in Japan during that time.


Was suppose to meet Jasmine (my sg friend who studying in korea) in Hongdae and go for N-TRAIN SonbadakTV - Idol TV live recording together...
But unfortunately her VIXX schedule crashed suddenly. So i gonna go alone~~ :(

Shopped around at Hongdae and had my dinner before taking bus over to the studio building.
The building was just a street across CJ E&M Centre (the m!net building)
This studio, exactly one year ago 2011 October, it was so happening that i camp here daily to see my HyungJun oppa m!net wide recording. One year later 2012 October, it were so queit. LOL!!!

Messaged my korean friend if she reach the recording studio please let me know, i'm just nearby.
But somehow as time passed, i find it weird why didn't she reply me again? Does she don't understand my korean or she forgot or???????????

Whatever, i just went up to the building myself.
Once the lift open up, the friend of mine and another friend appeared infront of my eyes gonna take the lift down. My heart was O.S-ing "wtf?! you are here yet never message me?!"
Haven't even open up my mouth, my bias member appeared and welcoming me warmly. Wts i just totally ignored the friend and start talking to my idol =.= This boy really make my day (Y).

Walking in and saw the familiar faces, those few fans that we got to know before. But sadly, my fav unnie isn't here for this week recording :((

My boy came out with a can drink passing it to me personally.
I was like ermmm awkward, why do you pass it to me only? While the other fans are just standing next to it..... Ended up the manager came out with a box of that can drinks passing to everyone. LOL!

The live recording was about to start, and so we all went into the studio.
Sitting at the back row hidding behind my friends inorder not to let the camera capture me.

Before the recording start, leader was asking if the 2 japanese fans next to me wanna being interview during the show? But the two of them rejected him. LOL!!! I was hiding until my head keep bending down using my phone but the stupid korean friends keep sabo-ing me and keep shouting "옌링~ 옌링~ 옌링~!!" Shake shake shaking my heads no no i don't want!!!
So they finally gave up and not interviewing anyone this week. ㅋㅋ

Throughout the 2hr show, i'm so bored down there keep messaging my colleague and friends..
I only can understand 50:50 of that whole 2hrs, butt sit until super pain but yet can't leave the studio ㅠㅠㅠ

 
After the whole show ended, Korean fans start to leave the venue very quickly (idk whats the reason, most probably maybe gonna catch their last train as seoul subway ends it service quite early.) and so only left with the 3 Japanese fans and me.

Helped Felicia to pass a super daebak great present to her ♥♥. And this guy is seriously so surprised and 感動max. LOL!! Posting something too 感性 on facebook until all the fans thought what happened to him.

My boy came out to the washroom and so i went over and wait for him at the lift area. And so we start chatting talking and nonsense-ing throughout.
Wow, i'm so impressed by myself that i can actually have conversation with him without having anyone help and also google translate!! (his english also improved a lot compared to the last time. although i still need to guess what the hell is he trying to talk about. just speak korean to me okay, i need to practice!!)

Keeping telling me that they are coming to Singapore in December. Oh please, i  DON'T trust your word! Which organiser, for what event, you don't know anything, how can it be that you guys really coming?

Chatted until the rest of the members came out. (helping him to took his backpack out too..lol.)
The 1st moment the cute maknae saw me isn't greeting me! *angry* but was, "OohMyGod~ iphone5? iphone5?! IPHONE5!!! Change Change!" LoL at his reaction.
And so i took his phone and said "Okay let's exchange!" But there is a password to his phone. so i guess "0.2.2.2? 아니요? 1.9.9.2 실패=.=" Trying to make fun of him and said "여자친구생일언제?"(when is your girlfriend birthday?) And there goes everyone laughter.... Hahahahaha!

And blablaablaaa they when down by the lift and me and the Japanese went off after them.
Actually i feel so bad that i keep talking to them and ended up the Japanese isn't talking much. Or is they actaully got nothing to talk? Oh well~~~~






13oct2012 (Saturday)
DAY 3~

I'm so free today, waking up at late morning and was suppose to meet Jasmine at Gangnam but somehow she overslept =.=
So i got nothing to do and went down to their practice room knowing that they are not there -.-
Youjong and Sohee arrived too, and so we had our lunch at the Chinghai Chinese Restaurant (it was under renovation when we was here in June.)








Jasmine came to join us for awhile and we got to go already. *sad*
Changed venue and wait for our ♥♥.
The koreans went inside and as i'm outside taking pictures, the guys came. So does this consider 獨撈again? LoL oops~

For the first time i asked my SW to help me sign something. Omg soooo FANGIRL!!! :(((

While he is signing, was talking to the other members.
Woots! All say my korean is good. Hahaha!!
Because everytime when Felicia was there with me, i'm the one acting blur as if i can't understand them and never do much talking. But now the situation is different! It's my solo trip and of cause i have to open my golden mouth! Hahahaha!

Passed JM his birthday present at the same time. From that moment until the day i go back, he see me one time, thanks me hundred times.. -.- 오빠 그만에~~
The naughty maknae starts to hint something.. urhummm.................

After all went upstairs, i went off to Kyobo bookstore at Sinnonhyeon to help my teacher to buy some books back.
Grab my dinner and went back to office.
Very just nice, apon arriving they came out. Piew~ Luckily i never missed them.



14oct2012 (Sunday)
DAY 4~

No 3G day. So i can only depends on the wifi that can be found on the streets.

It's my SHOPPING DAY!!!
Although Jasmine asked me if i wanna go for LED Apple fansign in..... (forgot where's the place but need 2hr+ travelling time) Wanted to see the Apple's but no, it's my one and only one shopping day!

Started my day by going 인사동(Insadong).
It was my first time going there as i always thought that there's nothing for me to buy and there's no need for me to go.
When there this time round was to grab some souvenir for my classmates and i realise here is is such a cool place!

Instead of writing "Starbucks" "TonyMoly" "TheFaceShop" in english, it was all written in korean here "스타벅스" "토니모리" "더페이스샵" so cool, so traditional and different from the other streets.

Done with Insadong, heading down to Edae (my fav. shopping area) had my brunch and continue for my shopping day.

I don't know my this shopping trip is to shop or to messaging friends. Once there is wifi, i'll stopped and use for awhile before i start to walk again. Haha. Look so retarded.

Back to Myeongdong street and finally started my madness shopping day!
Entering each and every cosmetic skincare shops, buying things without looking at the price and there goes 10kg+ of stuff bought!
Buy until i can't carry it anymore and i gave up!
Still have to climb high high up the slope back to my guesthouse with all the barangs barangs, it's really killing me!! No joke.


Rested for awhile in hotel room and went out again to Namdaemun Market. Haha! The aunties shopping area.
Just trying to see how does it look like since i got nothing better to do.
This place is somehow a bit like "女人街" ladies street in HongKong. Selling fake branded goods and stuff. LoL a wasting of time of coming here.

Lotte Mart at Seoul Station.
For the first time i've bought so little things from the mart. Probably because i know that my luggage can't carry any much more stuff as 3/4 of it are my cosmetics. kekes.

Had my favorite Baskin Robbins flavour "Shooting Stars" & "Halloween" it's a must-eat flavour and i've yet seen them in Singapore before.

Was about the leave the place and suddenly XXX message me telling me their schedule tomorrow.
Omg i suddenly look like some retards smiling at my phone, sitting there without moving as the wifi connection there was really bad, once i moved, message can't sent through :(((((((



15oct2012 (Monday)
DAY 5~

It's my so called Last Day as it gonna be my last day seeing the boys..

Inspite of it's my last day seeing them, i still woke up anytime i wish, slowly walk down the Myeongdong street to "SPICYCOLOR". "Hyuna x SPICYCOLOR" is launched by the member of the Korean girl group 4MINUTE - Hyuna, her own fashion brand.
It's really a nice place with pretty goods and stuff but some items is quite pricy out there.
The shoes there are really pretty and i wanted to buy it back so much but unfortunately there's no size for me! (blame myself for having such a big foot)


Itaewon.
Always told myself and friends that there's nothing at Itaewon.
Nothing to shop, nothing to buy, nothing to eat.
And it's soooooo TRUE!
Although somehow it's a tourist attraction, but i will never ever go there anymore. LoL..
Walked up and down up and down up and down the streets, the road is seriously killing me. No joke. And there's a moment i almost lost my way in the complicated streets. Messaged my oppa and tell me i'm LOST! Hahahah! Yet he keep laughing at me :(

Finally found my way out and finally had my brunch before heading off to find my boys..
소고기 완탕면 (Beef Wanton Noodle)

Reached earlier before the Korean fans arrive. And the boys just nice came.^^
And i've successfully completed my task my target for this trip! woohoo!
The supposingly to be "No" thingy become "Yes" to me. YaY love you guys~ Gonna keep it a secret. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My SW never come together with him. Ohnooo why must be you the one?!!
Was really worrying, praying that he would come earlier before the fans reach. And of cause before the "No" thingy become realy "No".
But thank god really thank god, a taxi stopped and he arrived. ^^
Keke~ Again, nobody here to interrupt us. He was like wth am i doing? (i'm doing my revision for my korean exam) and took up my notebook to read. wts?
Blablaablaaa and lalaalaaa he went up to the office.

Super duper henggggg, the other fans arrived in less than 3mins after he went up. Piew~~
Not dare to go any place else as i'm afraid the i might almost missed them again when they come out. To play safe for my last day, slack, chatting with the fans, messaging/phone calling felicia and keep waiting at the venue..


Finally the final moment.
And i don't know where do i get the courage to ask that particular question:
Me: ㅇㅃㅇㅍㄷㅈㅇㅎㅇ?
Him:  ㄴㅍㄷㅇㅈㅇㅎ!
Me: ㅈㅉ?!
Him: &5(^#$)@9#^$#3(!?7&@
Me: ㄱㄷㅇㅋㅅㄹㅁㅇㅁㅇㅍㄷㅇㅃㅇㅃ
Him: !#"^#3$")@8$5"#^$#(4:!?7#(!7?@#@.!!#"^#3$")@8$5"#^$#(4:!?7#(!7?@#@.
I laugh mad after this.. MAD!!!!

I shall not say much down here. (or should say i can't post too much here)
The lovely boys are "disobeying" 우리때문에ㅋ It was totally such a hilarious conversation throughout.
Gonna miss you so much and thanks for the really great great fans service that i've never receive before.
The hughug too, i'm not those who go around hugging people. Previously only hugged my ENERGY oppa's and now was you. HAHA!
Solo trip was a success!!! Daebak!



16oct2012 (Tuesday)
DAY 6~

The final last day!
Meet Jasmine out before i really left this place.
Going to JYJ Jaejoong newly opened cafe but i don't know where is it, so she asked me to meet her outside SMent.
Reached and i totally feel like idiot if i really stand outside SM and wait for her. Totally like a fangirl -.-
So i was standing near the traffic light instead, while waiting saw SuperJunior Leeteuk arrived with his car. Erm, totally ignore him. LOL!!!

Jasmine reached and we walk up to the cafe together.
While enjoying our drinks, there's quite a few artist went up to the Red Carpet salon (the salon that most of the artist will go to, and the just changed venue to here.) but i can't recognise who is who while everyone are without makeup -.-
Until suddenly a group of guys came up and i recognise eunkwang! Woot~ it's BTOB in the house yo~ Wondering why the hell do i always get to see the boys in random different cafes in korea. LoL.


Almost time to leave the place and go back to myeongdong!
Hahas wanted to take cab to the airport but the hotel ahjussi convince me to take the airport luminous bus which is much more cheaper. I know it's cheaper but very troublesome and it takes 70mins to reach airport =.= But at the end i still took it. Hahas!

And here it comes to the end of my solo korea trip 2012!
Looking forward to my next trip! When would it be? Who knows? Me myself always decided to fly like 2weeks before the departure. Hahas!





No comments: