Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mnet Untimate Live Singapore!!

Has been super busy with work recently, dosen't have the time to update my blog.
Firstly, sorry that i told my colleagues that im going KL so wont be able to work from 3-5th dec. Seriously SORRY! But it's really impossible that i dont go n see my dearest BEAST, 2PM, MBLAQ~!

03.12.10 (Fri)
It was stated that 2PM fansign queue starts at 2pm.
So me n feli intend to meet at 9plus to have a look of hyunjoong leader.
Ended up when i reached imm, i saw a super long Q, and that is for 2PM. WTH!!!
Nevertheless, i definitely go n Q for 2pm instead of seeing HJL.


We didnt know must write down names on the unofficial list b4 queueing, by the time we realise it, we are no. 159/160. WTF?!! (btw, only 1st 150 can go up stage to get their autograph)
But we nv give up queueing coz we are sure there will be someone infront without both tix & album. Ended up really around 11pple blackout? Hahas!!


The 1st song played b4 2pm came - i'll be back, fans shouting the fanchant tgt. Loud n clear, nice one! How good would it be if 2pm where there.
Dearest came at 7plus. Finally i got to see my junsu~!!
Ok they r totally super shuai ttm!! omo~
Sad thing is, we only allow to get 1 person autograph n cant choose somemore. TSK!
I kanna taecyeon, while my junsu is just nxt to him. Arghhh.. So feel like puting the poster down infront of junsu instead of taec. but aiya, will make him paiseh. LoL.
So my poster was with taec, but my eyes was at junsu. Bwahaha!!
And taec drew a heart heart for me. ^^ ohya n love his hairstyle now..


Fans are exchanging autographed poster around. I dont wanna change my taecyeon away though i dont really interested in him, but got heart heart LoL.
Feli helped me took wooyoung auto.. So i changed from wooyoung to junho then finally to my junsu..
After that hopped into crystal car..
Throughout the whole journey back to hotel, only junsu open curtain n saw him using his BB. kekes~ i happie max..

04.12.10 (Sat)
Reached home at 12am plus n leave home at 2am plus. WTH =,=
All thanks to the stupid queue thingy.
It suppose to be very organised, but those grp of fucking pple came at 4am to mess up everything.
The situation totally same as selling of kpopnight tix at 313 that time.
Remember that time im still at home looking at live report, laughing at those pushing squeezing ard 313 entrance. Now become ourself outside MBS convention hall. KNS..
But i think im too bian tai, coz i love the feeling of squeezing. Nomatter wad, you wont fall. I even stand on 1 leg.. somemore tall enough, im having fresh air while the shorty suffer. HAHAS!!

7am, they start to let pple one by one go in.. Squeezing n pushing even hearder.
Woot~ Manage to get into the 1st 500 pple and got our BLUE tag. But friends failed to squeezing in in time got the yellow tag.

After getting our tag, chiong down to imm for mblaq fansign.
Previously we actually got into the 150pple and bought the $60 album. But we sold away coz think dont have time for mblaq fansign. But endup lehx, REGRET!!!


The boys super gorgeous can~ They even walk the normal passage way from carpark to imm garden plaza.
So we just walk side by side with the boys the whole journey.
Leejoon was infront kanna blocked by staff n security, but when i turn my head to left, GO was just nxt to me, super near.. kanna a shock coz i nv realise it.

They went in n we went in.. But we left straight after they start their fansign.
Hide n stand outside n wait for them to come out. LoL. Coz those dumb dumb de fans stand at the door there, kanna block n cant walk pass.. So only we manager to walk nxt to them.
So when they walking toward us, i called joonie, omo~ he smile n wave to me totally make me melt. LoL. Omomomo~ his smile really really really can melt me..

Friends behind suddently burst out laughter. When i turn back saw Mir n GO laughing as well.
Ohhh.. Mir actually walk over to feli n said "yo/you're my brother" with stupid weird handsign. Then feli still LOL replying him "i'm your sister" HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder GO laughed so loudly..
Once they went up to their car, i was like kind of weird, where's the other 2?
So seungho n cheondong from behind slowly walk pass.. =,=

Cab down to airport for our lunch..
LoL. FRH touch down at 1250, but i totally hackcare, dont even want to look at his fucking face and also those fucking fans face.. So we go T3 instead of T1..

After lunch, go down to arrival hall to fetch BEAST!!
Got a super super super daebak spot.
Hubby dujun eating his lollipop happily walk-jump pass us n waved..
Woot~ got eye contact shiock enough alr.
After DJ, hyunseung gave me n wow feeling for that moment. Wa wads wrong with me?

Back to hotel charge our phone awhile b4 we head down to the convention hall...
Slowly, we are inside the venue.
Big area for use to choose to stand. But we choose to stand at the back (T-stage) there. *smart pple*

Performance start at 6plus or 7 i forgot..
MBLAQ;
The boys we saw in the morning is now go shuai on the stage..
While at imm, they say gonna perform something new/special. Ended up is their solo which i actually saw it before. =,=
Anw finally got the chance to see their live. ^.^
During Mir solo, 2 dancer appear, OMO! My KIMTAEWOO!!!!!!!
U will see me going crazy shouting screaming highing after him instead of mir.
LeeJoon is LOVE-ed

MISS A;
Oh shut up girl~! Shut up shut up....
My 1st time singing thier song thanks to the fanboy cut infront of us.
Screamed into his ear "SHUTUPBOY!!"
He loves to cut let him cut lor, since it's missA...
Anw he kanna full head of my saliva.. Bwahhaha!!
Friends at the side was omg wad am i doing? Can see saliva dripping down from his hair but yet he still got no feel. HAHAHA!!!

2AM;
My turn to squeeze that fanboy away alr..
Told my friend to give space for me awhile while i push him away.
He was like trying to squeeze back. but failed.
Aiyoyoyoyoyo~ How can a male lose to a female?? tsktsk. fail sia..
Seulong is shuai in person de lor omo~
Shiock max, jinwoon is standing right infront of me throughout.
Me like hua chi holding my both hand tgt standing there looking at him huachi-ing listening to him singing...

4 of them suddently appear with a bear each on their hand..
Since jinwoon standing at myside, i expact to catch his bear bear. But kns! he threw to the another side!!
Saw Jokwon kissed n hugged the bear, then threw to our side.
KNN that fanboy pushed me. But paiseh lor, u are short enough to snatch with me.
I just raise my hand without jumping, the bear is in my hand.
And there is this knn fangirl pull the top part of the bear from me, HELLO! I'm holding 88% of the bear alr hor! ended up she giave up n hands off.
Though it's not jinwoon de, but im still happie to caught kwonnie de..


Nevertheless, 2AM, means my taewoo oppa will still appear!!
Bwahahaha~! Crazy girl again.. He's so CUTE!!! KTW is LOVE-ed!!!
JinWoon is LOVE-ed

BEAST;
So beautiful my boyssss~~!!!
Omo scream!!! Saved my voice previously is all giving to you~!!
YoonDuJun JangHyunSeung YongJunHyung YangYoSeob LeeKiKwang SonDongWoon SO B-E-A-S-T!!!
Omo~~ Fanchant machiam only me n feli know how to shout at our area.. Or too noisy alr? cant hear the rest..
Im really a happie girl while my dujun was keep on standing infront of me.. Looking at his sweat as ever, woot~ High alr..
DUJUN is LOVE-ED!!!!

2PM;
KimJunsu Nichkhun OkTaecyeon JangWooyoung LeeJunho HwangChansung I WILL BE BACK!!!
Omo~~!!! Machiam 2pm concert like that. 11 or 13 songs i forgot le, 4 clothes..
Omo omo omo~ Junsu ar~~
Why didnt i shout so much for Dujun just now, but used all my voice on Junsu.. =,=
Tsk, am i a Beast fans or 2pm fans?! I DONT KNOW!!!!
Totally looking at my junsu gorgeous face n muscles cant concentrate the rest alr. LOL!!!
Junsu is LOVE-ED

Didnt manage to catch 2pm last 2 songs heartbeat n again&again..
Coz stupid beast tweeted saying byebye SG. So we chiong all our way out n down to airport..
They go by VIP =,= wth. =,= =,= =,=
But nvm, while we wanted to go back to hotel, saw KTW!!! *big fainted*
Once again he's always stuck at the check in counter. LOL!!
Remember last time when he was here with G.NA they stuck at the counter for a long time, same goes to this time round.

Last time almost got his photograph, but kanna block by that female staff.
This time round he was with the other dancer but walking behind.
So i taptapped him n ask for photograph..
He took down one side of his earpiece, wa music is loud de lor..
Then when he said "OK" my heart pump damn fast/hard!
Omo~ Successed!!!
Happie happie happie happie girl!!!! Even happier than got kwon bear..


After he went in, saw jiyong oppa with a grp of female staff??
Tsk, So many pple, dont dare to approach him. And im sure he will turn u down. Coz friend actually approached him last time twice b4 alr. And somemore he's super shy..

05.12.10 (Sun)
Back to hotel.. While the JYP's went dempsey for their dinner.
Tired, so we just slack around hotel for awhile then head to bed alr..
The nxt day just wait outside for them to leave.
13 floor!!! I saw the movement, but friends sleep untill so soundly, forget it, i see myself.
Bla blaa blaaaa~
And home sweet homee~~~

The chio view from our room


The lollipop dujun was eating when coming out from airport?


Friend got the rose from nichkhun

No comments: